Working at Troger Holz
As a traditional family business with a wide range of activities, we are constantly looking for motivated employees who, especially in the areas of production, motor pool as well as metal and electrical engineering, will work with us to take the right steps towards a successful and secure future.
You can expect an exciting working environment with extensive opportunities for advancement.
Our cornerstones for the right job:
- family business
- Flat hierarchy and short decision-making paths
- Individualization options
- Secure and all-year employment
- Friendly and equal interaction
- Operational safety and innovation
- Pay according to qualification clearly above legal wage agreements
- Infrastructure (1 min away from the motorway and free parking)
"The path into our company is individual: whether apprentice, career changer, re-starter or experienced professional, Troger Holz offers a variety of tasks and opportunities."
Human resources department